Pitch Writing: VERSION 1.0

When working as a start up, and while attending the Bootcamp provided by UAL, I was told to always figure out my 5 minute pitch. I keep getting this advice, with the variety of industry individuals I am gaining mentorship from. I want to post weekly, tweaking and editing this pitch to make it perfect. Here is my first draft after writing a blurb for the SET Challenge, I tweaked it.

For those who are fashion conscious within the elevated streetwear subculture, they have hit a wall creatively with Instagram. For those who are fashion curious and want to get involved, they don’t know how to, or where to begin. There is a gap within this Gen-Z subculture to create a safe space for the online community. 

Youniform is an online social networking application that is extremely personalized to the user as a one-stop-shop for everything elevated streetwear. It takes pre-existing data from the other platforms these users frequent, and provide features such as personalized news and videos, discussions and chats, fashion event finder, Gain outfit inspiration, digital outfit creation, management of buying and selling. The user’s profile creates a timeline to archive and document the user’s journey with their personal style.