Applying for (Free or Small Fee) Courses

As of right now, I want to keep learning – so I have been looking into free courses that are provided during the Pandemic. I am looking into Future learn as they have a sustainability course in collaboration with LCF that is free. I am also looking into Lynda Learning (connected with UAL) on a variety of subjects. I am downloading Cinema 4D as I really have been interested in animation and I know it is extremely desired right now.

In regards to streetwear and my continual drive to learn, I found a course that is run by Parsons x Complex online called StreetwearU. I believe there is a small fee but it aims to have you explore all aspects of the streetwear industry, discover related careers, and build your skills. It features many recognized leaders from across the streetwear world. Streetwear Essentials includes 5 video-based course modules, and related activities. Each module is broken into several shorter lessons, and graduates of the program earn a non-credit certificate of completion from Parsons.

During a time which is so up in the air and uncertain, it might be nice to have some structured academic learning about the subculture I am a part of. I have scheduled a call with the admissions department in regards to fees, etc during this time.